Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The MLG, and the Easter Bunny hates you

So USA Network will be airing Major League Gaming, featuring some of the best players for two hit games, Halo 2 and, according to c|net, "Super Smash Bros. Melee World[sic]." Needless to say, I'll probably end up watching it, seeing as how my social life is pretty much shot anyways.

But other than that, my co-workers pointed me to a very funny Easter Bunny video... Do you know what the Easter Bunny is doing the other 364 days of the year? Find out!

Update: Proof-reading the title after I've already posted is a bad idea. Please note that the MLG does not hate you. Probably. I can't back that up. It was an ambiguity, and for that I'm sorry. It's supposed to sound something like "A post about the MLG being broadcast, and included in the post is a link to a video of the Easter Bunny which is also quite good," but that would've been a little long, so I guess I can't win.

No comments: