Friday, April 21, 2006

The REAL song that never ends (although this one does)

Play The Pi Song (If it doesn't work, try using IE, or just download it direct). Annoying at first, it somehow grew on me the more it went on. And then it stopped, which is annoying (It's one minute, four seconds long). Try to play it once every day at 3:14. Twice at 6:28. It's a smaller part of a bigger video which somehow fits rap and lasers into the mix. You'll feel geekier for having seen it, and not in the good way.

I'm not sure on this next song (it's a shockwave flash file). I've heard it before, and I may have even posted it to this blog, or someone else did. In any case, here it is for the first time or again: Mathematical Pi.

And a wikipedia entry on Pi Day. Which this blog didn't celebrate. I forgot. In fact, nobody posted anything between 3-11 and 3-29. Tsk.

But today is significant as well. April 21, 2006. That's the day that Mr. Kraztensatz decided to go for a walk and found out that his name wasn't German. In fact, he also found out that his name turned up 0 results in Google and is therefore not even a real name at all. Then he found out that he himself is not real, just a figment of Shayne's imagination. Realizing this blew his mind. It was kind of gross, because he was out walking on a hot afternoon, and exploded brains really smell.

1 comment:

paul said...

I made PI day sign and put them up in TH. I was not blogging then much I must say.