Friday, April 28, 2006

Things I've Learned About YouTube

It's been two days since I've posted the Massacre of a Machine video, one day since I've posted The Mase-inator's Donkey Kong Country 2 Tour de Force, and just recently I've posted Lessons In Life.

In that span of one day, the DKC2 video had triple the view counts to MoaM, AND a comment to boot! From somebody we don't even know! She liked it! Too bad nobody's rated it yet. I guess fifty views isn't anything too big, considering some of the most played videos get over a million, easy. The Pokemon Theme music video was #1? Sad. Too bad it's also somewhat funny.

My brief expedition into YouTube is a roaring success. Obviously, we need to get The Mase-inator back into some video game action, if we are to climb up the ranks any.

No comments: