Saturday, April 22, 2006

What's the deal with those links at the bottom of MSN IM chat screens?

As I was IMing to Paul today, I noticed a sentence that seemed a little out of place. It wasn't something Paul or I typed. In fact, it wasn't anywhere near that section of the IM window. It read "I'm pretty sure I could be your life coach." Curious, I clicked.

That's what brings me here today. In continuing with this serendipitous free music series, here is ADitty4You.com, including the songs "I'm Pretty Sure I Could be a Life Coach" and one of my favorites, "Laugh Tracks Make Me Feel Lonely." I haven't listened to them all, but some of the titles alone tended to tickle my funny bone, until the tickling went on for just too long and got annoying and painful... you know who you are, over-ticklers. Don't think it's cute. It's annoying, and very tiring. What part of "*gasp* I can't *gasp* breathe," don't you understand?... Oh, yeah, the ditties. They were good and funny. Listen to them.

No comments: