Saturday, May 29, 2004

Although you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, you shouldn't read one that is covered in snot.

After waking up 2 hours late for work, (9:00 MT) I disked and ripped a field, and I got to quit early (5:30, instead of 6:00) due to excessive dust conditions, and plenty of wind. No rain, however.

Yesterday, I went with my folks over to Colorado to see a cousin graduate. Their class song? The Imperial March (You know the one I'm talking about, the Darth Vader Song), which is an AWESOME song. I also got to see one of my crazy uncles: Uncle Sam (Towers, if you wanted to know his last name for some reason). He always tells me a joke, and here it is:

This guy goes to the doctors office. He has a banana in one ear, a hot dog in the other, and a carrot up his nose.
"Doctor, I don't feel good, can you help me?"
"Well, there's your problem. You're not eating right."

1 comment:

Lester said...

Dude! That was an awesome joke, I love your uncle...I'd marry him if I were gay (and if he were gay...and he were single...and he were about my age). That was kind of creepy.

By the way, I personally like Pina Coladas better when it has no Alcohol in it. But since Jon makes it...yeah.