Monday, May 24, 2004

I'm Back!

Hello again to all my dear compatriots. I have returned from the prison camp my parents sent me too. They like to call it Aunt Vicki's House of "Fun". There you never really know where you are or what you're doing. The piles of work are so high you wonder if there is such a thing as sunlight again. And the conditions! There was no air conditioning or air flow so it was like a sweat shop with out the shop. In reality it is a maze of crap and you have to fight your way through it all just to see the other side of the room somtimes. I say "is" because even with all the work that we put in we barely even scratched the surface. Which when you think about it and see her house makes you want to go home crying to your mommy. Not that mine would be all that sympathetic to you. What was great though was that my mom told me that the family were calling in to her to tell her to tell me not to quit. Tells you how bad it was huh?

Okay, what really happened was that I went to work for my aunt while I was stuck in town (cuz I wasn't going anywhere - my car was in Hays so I didn't have a choice). We had all kinds of fun things to do, like empty her garage enough for the termite guy to get in there and drill holes in the cement and fill them with poison for the little buggies and then put whatever we didn't pitch back into the garage. What we didn't pitch was a lot so it was basically moving stuff out onto the driveway and then back into the garage. That was day 1. The other days fell into similar patterns except that I got sun burned really bad on Thursday and Friday I cleaned the bathroom and the screens of her windows. Yes. I did mean the screens of the windows. It was her bizarre request and since I was getting paid I did as she asked. Plus it kept me out of the sun so I was happy.

I got to play with some kittens that were barely 5 weeks old too. That was fun but they weren't at my aunt's house. They were at my friend Sparky's house.

You knokw what? I think that's all the excitement you guys will be able to stand for now so I'll stop now.

No comments: