Thursday, May 06, 2004

Introducing the man.

Shayne speaking...

Well, I guess all of THAT silliness is over... Now down to the formalities.

Currently we have THREE bloggers, I'll let them introduce themselves, but I'll start it off.

Shayne Riley, yours truly, started this whole thing and is therefore the man. I'm currently attending Fort Hays State University pursuing a bachelors degree in Computer Science. I don't get epileptic seizures, but I've been told that my dancing is best described that way and can induce vomiting. My name is Shayne, but all of the girls that call our phone seem to think my name is "Hey, is Alex Taylor there?" Which brings us to...

Alex Taylor, my roommate, who knows, and has connections with, everybody on campus, and also has connections with 76% of the Hays city area, which qualifies him as the man. Because of his donut shop gig, he's pretty much untouchable and can't get arrested in this town, but I don't mind much because I get free pastries. However, because of his night job there, he has to sleep pretty much any chance he can get. Poor guy.

Lester Branyan, whom I've only known for three semesters, but just barely, until this semester when I really started to get to know him, doodles all the time in his classes (the good looking doodles, not the 'plates of spagetti' ones), doesn't care much for homework but is smart enough to make up for it, plays guitar (well, better than me anyway, but I can't play at all.), might possibly be my equal in Tetris (further research is needed), and speaks THREE different languages (One of them he doesn't know about yet) so he's automatically the man. MASTER of anime, as he can quote pretty much anything from any anime he's seen, and can relate occurences in life to some scene in anime. Makes a good tea. Really loves stupid, random jokes, and really loves stupid, random music. He also gets SUPERHUMAN strength and can wipe out ENTIRE STORE DISPLAYS OF PHONES whenever tickled.

My email address, if you need it sometime, is shayne underscore co at yahoo dot com. Example: Fred_Mc@yahoo.com, but with my name instead.
Finally, a tip to all my fellow bloggers: You see a cool site, link it. You have some interesting news, post it. You have an opinion, tell it. You want to waste people's time, then provide a longwinded sentence that has plenty of filler words but ultimately goes nowhere almost to the point that it is a run-on.

No comments: