Monday, May 10, 2004

Hi

I'm Sam. I just joined. Jon made me. It'll be fun he says. I think he may be right but don't tell him. So I guess you might wanna know something about me. I'm a geology major. I'm older than everyone else on here I think. I'm an "old woman" of 22. My birthday was last week. Ummm...I have two older brothers. They claim they trained me in ninjitsu when I was a youngster. Lester may agree but I wouldn't listen to him. My mom said I was hatched and not born. She claims she is an alien and the reason I can't see her spaceship is because I'm tainted with Terhune blood from my dad. I think she just lost it and doesn't want to admit it. So one of my "great" accomplishments (kinda) is that I was a skating carhop for Sonic. It's really not as hard as people think it is. Ummmm...I think that's it for now. Bye

1 comment: