Thursday, May 20, 2004

I MUST BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!

It has been awhile since I have blogged and not much has happened. I am back from home and my little brother is better. It turns out he was playing a dodge ball game and was running when someone threw the ball and it went between his legs. I must have looked like when shayne did that in basketball, only my little bro had worse injuries. After he tripped he slid into the wall and the other kids thought he was faking so the thought it would be funny to fake beat him up. The gym teacher didn't see any of it so he just stuck my brother outside the nurses office where he sat for an hour and then was accused of skipping class. They finally called my dad who drove 45 min out to the school and took my brother to the doctors. You know the doctor's office a 45 min wait just to use the bathroom, to see the doctor the wait can be infinite. So after he vomited up blood and was dazing out of consciousness they took him to the hospital where he got to stay for 2 days with a bad concussion. I got to take care of him Saturday and Sunday. It was fun. I want to sue the school for their negligence just so I don't have to work anymore.

No comments: