Saturday, April 19, 2008

From 1 to 1000

In the beginning there was 1. It was a post of post. It came before fhsu even had a blog. It came for one of the Big Three. It came from the MAN! Time has passed into a new age until the 1000. In that passing of time a lot has happened. The Big Three have all left the great fhsu. A few others remain behind, but that is about over to. Who knows what the next 1000 holds. What tales will be written. How many time there might be bring back the blog efforts. Perhaps most important, how many more UT games there might be. Whatever happens it will be good times.

5 comments:

Redsaz said...

Honestly, for a while there I was not too sure we were going to make it to the big "four digit mark."

And we almost didn't! We didn't blog for a good portion of last year to this year. This is important because if we didn't blog for a whole year, I was going to shut the sucker down. Don't ask me why. The probable reason had to do with excess blogosphere clutter, I believe. Cooler heads prevailed, thankfully.

Redsaz said...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Great work everybody! We can look at this body of work years from now and remember what we were like, for better or worse. We'd say,
"Those were the days. Remember when people used words to describe events in their life, rather than just record the video from the digital chips implanted into their eyes, sent to everyone who cared using computers connected to their brains? Who knew that Ghost in the Shell was going to be so on the mark?"

Lester said...

Hahahaha, for some reason I can't believe you referenced an anime.

Man, I'm really glad we're still blogging though, I feel like I'm still connected with everyone here even though I'm so far away and only talk to you guys like once a year (some less than that). Good job everyone!

Redsaz said...

Well, I was your roommate for about a year or so. Something was bound to rub off, right? And I'm talking the personality sense, not the rare skin disease sense. For some reason people have problems distinguishing between the two when that phrase is used.

Adam said...

Paul man, you let me know when you guys hit 2^10 posts and I'll let you steal a kill from me in UT! WHOOOO!!!!