Thursday, June 10, 2010

Goodbye to Agnew

I was told that Agnew is coming down this summer. A little research turned up a leader story about it. I know Agnew is an old building with some issues, but when I was at Fort Hays it was where some of my best times happened. The wild Friday nights of playing Mario cart in Shayne and Alex room. Or the times we just went down the hall and got a bunch of people together to play basketball or soccer. It was only place I have ever lived where I know almost all my neighborer. I could good on and on about all the great times, but for those who lived you already know. I was prod to be an part of agnewtions. Goodbye old friend and my the housing that replaces you be a place for others to enjoy, live, and learn.


From the agnewtions facebook page. It says it all.

Air conditioner: $98.00
Double room+15-meal plan:$5,196.00
Living in a coed dorm without freshmen: priceless

1 comment:

Redsaz said...

Goodbye Agnew! We'll all miss you. I will remember the good times as well.